U.S. Composite Pipe offers a full range of manhole diameters from 48Ē to 144Ē.† Our manholes are steel reinforced per the ASTM C-478 specification and utilize a single offset rubber gasket joint per ASTM C-443.† Our manholes also utilize ASTM C-923 pipe to manhole connectors based on their market availability for the size of pipe and size of manhole being used.
Advantages of USCP manholes:
- Corrosion resistant material, requires no coating or lining
- Can be field cored should additional lines be needed later
- Monolithic base slabs to prevent cold joint leaks
- Walls can be drilled for manhole steps
- Flat tops can be custom build for hatches and inserts
- Steel reinforced per current ASTM concrete manhole specification (C-478)
- Same unit weight as Portland cement concrete allows it to be designed to counter the affects of buoyancy when required.
- Can be lifted and handled the same as precast concrete manholes
- Tops are HS-20 rated